Cleaning a laptop is not a difficult task. However, it can be quite a tedious one. If you are using
your laptop for a long time and it looks dirty, then you should try to clean it properly. In this
article, we will see how to clean your laptop the right way.
Recommended Blog: How to Split Screen on Laptop
Are You Ready to Have a Clean Laptop? Let’s Get Started!
First, you need to remove the keyboard. This is pretty simple, but it can be a pain if you’re not
familiar with the keyboard. Follow these instructions:
- Detach the keyboard from the main body of your laptop. You can find this part by gently lifting up on the top of your laptop (the part that has a screen and where you type).
- With both hands, open the keyboard up at an angle and then lift it off of your laptop. It should come off easily if there’s no dust or dirt in there. Now, let’s move on to cleaning this thing!
- Gently brush out any dust or dirt with a microfiber cloth (included with your new laptop).
- Spray the keyboard with a can of compressed air. It’s best to avoid using any type of spray cleaner because it can damage the keyboard.
- Give your keyboard a more thorough cleaning with a dry microfiber cloth and some rubbing alcohol. You might want to wear rubber gloves while doing this so that you don’t accidentally get some of the alcohol on your hands.
- Allow your computer to completely dry before reattaching it to its body. You should be able to easily clean your laptop with these steps.
So, that’s how you clean your laptop the right way. If you follow these steps, then you will never
have to worry about your laptop getting dirty!
Let us know if you have any questions about this process or about cleaning in general. We are
here to help!